og平台 娱乐




                      Financial Information

                      (1) Local Bank Accounts
                      You can open a local foreign currency/RMB account at the Bank of China (with traveler's checks) and can withdraw funds using a passbook and/or an ATM card for the account issued in Zhenjiang. When traveling, use the ATM card to withdraw funds. You should always carry sufficient money in cash to cover emergencies.
                      Locations of Banks on Main Campus:
                      Bank of China: Xuefu Road, opposite of "Middle "Gate of the Campus. Self-support service station is on the right side of the entrance of Zonghe Building (near Dongshan playground). Working Hours: 9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm.
                      Note: The service charge is 3% of the transaction amount, a little bit higher than that of the ATM transactions.
                      Industrial and Commercial Bank of China: Near Dongshan playground and Dining Room for Staff. Working hours: 9:00 am~5:00pm.
                      Agricultural Bank of China:  Near Dongshan(East Mountain) playground. Working hours: 9:00 am~5:00pm. 

                      (2) ATM/Bank Cards
                      Automatic teller machines are available in China. In some cases, they will work with foreign-issued bank debit cards (especially those on the Cirrus or Plus networks) and usually will only be able to access a checking account for funds.

                      (3) Credit Cards
                      Five international credit cards, that is, Master card, Visa card, Diners card, American express card and JCB card are accepted by major hotels and restaurants, and large department stores in China, but few other businesses. Most businesses operate on a cash-only basis.

                      (4) Traveler's Check
                      Bank of China can cash traveler’s checks of international commercial banks and traveler's checks companies of many countries and regions, such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, Switzerland and Hong Kong etc..
                      However, traveler's check is among the most useless things in other businesses in China.

                      (5) Changing Money
                      You will find several establishments in China where money-changing services are offered. Banks are the best places, offering the official rate and charging a reasonable commission. There are also money-changing services at major hotels and international airports. A passport is required to change money. When changing money at an ATM with credit or bank cards, it is not always possible to check the rate you are being offered or to establish if there is a commission fee accessed (some may be higher or lower). Check your receipt carefully and avoid that machine in the future if rates are excessive. It is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the current exchange rates before you go abroad.

                      Ticket Service

                      There is a ticket booth on main campus, near School of Automotive and Traffic Engineering. Bus and train tickets are available here, with a commission of CNY 5 for each ticket.